Global Financing is growing, because of better investments & businesses opportunities & ease of doing investment & business around the globe. Esteema Capital Partner are experts in all sectors for financing e.g.
- Real Estate Investment & Developments
- Hotels & Leisure’s
- Renewal Energy & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- M&A and Corporate Finance
- Deal Makers
We provide the structured funding for
Purchase, Refinance, JVor Restructure
Any Special or Distressed Situation
What makes Esteema Capital Partner ‘DIFFERENT’?
‘Global Financing is complex expertise, especially when it needs bespoke & cross border structured financing based on individual country financial & legal regulation and where the traditional method of financing does not work.
Our expertise in global structured financing supports any complex financing requirement through our worldwide funding pool of lenders & funds. We have helped numerous complex funding where traditional finance cannot compete.’
Esteema Global Investments Finance
|✓ Financing Structuring||Yes||No|
|✓ Any Purpose||Yes||No|
|✓ Any Type Financing||Short Term, Medium-term & Long-Term Loan||No|
|✓ Any Sector||Yes||No|
|✓ Any Borrower (UK & International)||Yes||No|
|✓ ANY SPV (UK or Offshore)||Yes||No|
|✓ Any Location (UK)||Yes||No|
|✓ Multi-Currency & Cross Border Funding||Yes||No|
|✓ Loan Size||No Upper Limit||No|
|✓ Leverage||Up to 70%||No|
|✓ Interest Rate||From 1.5%||No|
Esteema Special Pricing
( Less than 5 M)
70% Loan to Value
100% with Additional Security
( More than 5 M)
70% Loan to Value
100% with Additional Security
Credit Line / Revolving Finance
( No Limit)
70% Loan to Value
Key Factors Affecting Global Investments Finance?
- Personal & Business profile
- Professional Team Profile
- Experience & Track Record
- Borrower A & L, Income profile
- SPV Structure & Location
- Investment Category
(Real Estate / Business)
- Location, Demand
- Sales & Rental Demand
- Covenant Type / Terms?
- Investments Value / LTV
- Investments Potential Net Income
- Projected P&L, Forecast
- Covenant Financial Strength
- Lease T & C.
Global Investment Finance Guide
Global Investment Finance Documents
Following are the standard documents subject to the purpose of the finance ( Investment or Business)
- KYC: ID, Address proof, Personal & Professional profile about the industry experience, Credit report for all the Borrower, Director, Partners & Major Shareholders
- Borrowing Structure: Personal /Partnership/Corporate structure full detail & flow chart, Directors, Shareholders, UBO, and registered address
- Money Laundering Documents: Assets & Liability Statements, Income & Expenditures Statements, Equity (deposit) proof
- Collateral: Full descriptions, brochure, valuation report (if available),
- Operation Profile:
- Operator (self-operation or management, full details & terms conditions) or
- Rental ( Tenancy profile, experience detail, financial strength/profile )
- As an owned business/ operator: Past Operating accounts, Projected Accounts & Cashflow for new built / expansion or restructuring.
- As an investor: Tenant / Operator profile, experience, team, financial Strength & accounts, Projected Accounts & Cashflow for new built / expansion or restructuring. Lease terms/break clause
- Purpose: Purchase, Refinance, Restructure, Investments, Developments, Business purpose, Refurbishments
BUSINESS PLAN: Business plan to provide the following key information, for business finance
Executive Summary of the current business
- Company Description
- Market & Competitive Analysis.
- Description of Management and Organization
- Breakdown of Your Products and Services.
- Past accounts, P&L and income profile
- SWOT analysis
Executive Summary of your proposed finance requirement
- Finance: Purpose of the proposed finance requirement, Amount, period, repayment strategy
- Projected P & L, business forecast.
- Collateral: proposed collateral & guarantor, to support finance.
- Projected SPV & Management Structure ( for any new acquisition, expansion, restructuring etc)
- Risk Mitigation Strategy: for any downfall
- Projected SWOT analysis
Global Investment Finance FAQ?
How much can I borrow?
We can finance any ticket size. There is no upper limit for us to provide finance. Finance limit depends on the many factors as per the key factor listed. But in summary, most lender’s decision is based on the experience of the proprietors; security value; track record; business performance, affordability and a good business plan. If strong on all these criteria, 100% financing on very competitive rates is achievable.
Can I borrow with an adverse credit report?
Yes, you can. Whilst it is not ideal, we will look to understand your business, overall circumstances and your credit record and advise on the funding options open to you. We would strongly advise to inform us of any outstanding creditors, CCJs, arrears etc at the outset as this can save time, avoid unnecessary costs during the loan application process and position ourselves to place you with the right lender.
I operate in multiple locations. Can I get the multicurrency finance?.
Yes, we can help you to get finance in most major currencies.
Can I get the finance to build the new premises for the business/corporate?
Yes, we can help you to get finance even with no building experience. We will advise you for the smooth financing procedure for the new build/expansion etc.
Can I get the finance for a closed SMEs / corporate with no trading historical accounts?
Yes, we can help you to get the finance even with no historical accounts & experience. We will advise you for the smooth financing procedure for such an acquisition.
Global Investment Finance Costs
The following costs should be considered at the time of availing the Global Investment Finance:
- Arrangement Fee: The arrangement fee or the facility fee, is usually charged by the lender as a set-up fee for the loan
- Exit Fee: The fee is payable to the lender when repaying the loan
- Broker Fees: These are the fees payable to the Broker for finding the best lenders and managing the application to completion
- Valuation Fees: This is the fee that has to be paid to the valuer, who shall be instructed by the lender to furnish a report on the collateral/project
- Legal Fee: Usually, the borrower would have to pay the legal fee for their own solicitors as well as the lender’s solicitors fee
We always aim to bespoke the ‘Financing Time Plan and Finance T & C, to meet the individual requirement. Our standard indicative timeframe :
- Initial Finance Terms: We usually provide Initial Finance Terms within 24-48 hours.
- Emergency Finance: We can complete the finance within 48 hours in case of any emergency or distressing situation.
- Standard Finance: We usually complete Standard Finance within 6-8 weeks.
Notes: Financing time frame & Finance T &C are always subject to providing all satisfactory documentation, full credit underwriting, valuation and legal.
Please refer to the Knowledge Bank section for more information
Esteema Global Syndicate Financing Expertise provides the complete peace of mind. Please contact us in confidence for
‘Quick Decision – Quick Financing’
Please send us the ‘DETAILED INFORMATION’ for the ‘Quick Decision & Quick Financing’