“The professional practice finance consists of professional businesses that provide professional services either to the consumers or other businesses e.g.
We provide finance for:
What makes us ‘DIFFERENT’?.
Professional Practice financing is very complex because of various financial & business covenant regulation. it needs exceptional expertise in
- Real estate & Corporate’ industry Structuring
- Financing & legal structuring ( Op-Co & Prop-Co)
- Specialist Capital Market Access
- Credit risk mitigation underwriting
We, at esteema, are proud to inform that our exceptional experience in the above expertise, can help any complex financing need for the professional practice business, where traditional finance can not compete with. We have special funding facilities term
‘Any Purpose – Any Amount – Any Background’
Esteema Professional Practice Finance
|✓ Any Purpose Finance||Purchase, New Built, Investment |
M&A, Restructure etc
|✓ Any Type Finance||Short Term, Medium-term ,Long-Term Loan||No|
|✓ Any type of Hospitality||Yes||No|
|✓ Any Borrower (UK & International)||Yes||No|
|✓ ANY SPV (UK or Offshore)||Yes||No|
|✓ Any Location (UK or Globally)||Yes||No|
|✓ Multi-Currency & Cross Border Funding||Yes||No|
|✓ Loan Size||No Upper Limit||Very Restricted|
|✓ Leverage||Up to 70%||Very Restricted|
|✓ Interest Rate||from 1.75% +||From 4%+ onward|
Key Factors Affecting ‘Professional Practice Finance’
✓ Personal & Business Profile
✓ Key Professional Team Profile
✓ Professional Experience & Track Record
✓ SPV Structure & Location
✓ Business Premises Value
✓ Business Going-Concern Value
✓ Demand & Supply
✓ Operator / Covonent financial strength
✓ Past Operating / Rental Accounts
✓ Projected P&L, Net Income
✓ Borrower A&L, Income profile
✓ Lease terms/break clause (in any)
Professional Practice Finance Guide
Professional Practice Finance Documents
Following are the standard documents subject to the purpose of the finance
EXISTING PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE FINANCING: The following are the standard documents required for the existing practice
- KYC: ID, Address proof, Personal & Professional profile about the particular professional industry experience, a Credit report for all the Borrower, Director, Partners & Major Shareholders
- Borrowing Structure: Personal /Partnership/Corporate structure full detail & flow chart, Directors, Shareholders, UBO, and registered address
- Money Laundering Documents: Assets & Liability Statements, Income & Expenditures Statements, Equity (deposit) proof
- Collateral: Full descriptions, brochure, valuation report (if available),
- Operation Profile:
- Operator (self-operation or management, full details & terms conditions) or
- Rental ( Tenancy profile, experience detail, financial strength/profile )
- As an owned business/ operator: Past Operating accounts, Projected Accounts & Cashflow for new built / expansion or restructuring.
- As an investor: Tenant / Operator profile, experience, team, financial Strength & accounts, Projected Accounts & Cashflow for new built / expansion or restructuring. Lease terms/break clause
- Purpose: Purchase, Refinance, Restructure, Investments, Developments, Business purpose, Refurbishments
NEW BUILT PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE / EXPANSION: The following are the additional documents in addition to the above documents, for the ‘NEW BUILT / EXPANSION’
- Proposed new built /expansion information: Full detail about the type & location, Planning permission documents, CGI drawing, build & contracting team and their profile. Build cost & professional cost summary
- Financial Appraisal: Business Plan with full detail on the borrower, Equity investors, Development appraisal, End Value (Gross Development Value )) & Stabilised value appraisal from the chartered surveyor/operator, Potential P & L and cash flow.
Professional Practice Finance FAQ?
How much can I borrow?
This really does depend on the many factors as per the key factor affecting professional practice finance. But in summary, most lender’s decision is based on the professional qualification & experience of the proprietors; security value; track record; business performance, affordability and a good business plan. If strong on all these criteria, 100% financing on very competitive rates is achievable.
Can I borrow with an adverse credit report?
Yes, you can. Whilst it is not ideal, we will look to understand your business, overall circumstances and your credit record and advise on the funding options open to you. We would strongly advise to inform us of any outstanding creditors, CCJs, arrears etc at the outset as this can save time, avoid unnecessary costs during the loan application process and position ourselves to place you with the right lender.
I am a first-time operator or investor. Can I get the hotel finance?
Yes, we can help you to get finance even with no experience. We will advise you for the smooth financing procedure.
I never built the professional practice, can I get the finance for the new built?
Yes, we can help you to get finance even with no building experience. We will advise you for the smooth financing procedure for the new build.
Can I get the finance for a closed professional practice business with no trading historical accounts?
Yes, we can help you to get the finance even with no historical accounts & experience. We will advise you for the smooth financing procedure for such an acquisition.
Professional Practice Finance Costs
The following costs should be considered at the time of availing the Professional Practice Finance:
- Arrangement Fee: The arrangement fee or the facility fee, is usually charged by the lender as a set-up fee for the loan
- Exit Fee: The fee is payable to the lender when repaying the loan
- Broker Fees: These are the fees payable to the Broker for finding the best lenders and managing the application to completion
- Valuation Fees: This is the fee that has to be paid to the valuer, who shall be instructed by the lender to furnish a report on the collateral/project
- Legal Fee: Usually, the borrower would have to pay the legal fee for their own solicitors as well as the lender’s solicitors fee
We always aim to bespoke the ‘Financing Time Plan and Finance T & C, to meet the individual requirement. Our standard indicative timeframe :
- Initial Finance Terms: We usually provide Initial Finance Terms within 24-48 hours.
- Emergency Finance: We can complete the finance within 48 hours in case of any emergency or distressing situation.
- Standard Finance: We usually complete Standard Finance within 6-8 weeks.
Notes: Financing time frame & Finance T &C are always subject to providing all satisfactory documentation, full credit underwriting, valuation and legal.
Please refer to the Knowledge Bank section for more information
Esteema Syndicate & Structured Financing Expertise provides the complete peace of mind. Please contact us in confidence for
‘Quick Decision – Quick Financing’
Please send us the ‘DETAILED INFORMATION’ for the ‘Quick Decision & Quick Financing’